The Config API allows you to manage your Commanders Act account, sources, destinations, and more programmatically. You may use the API to:
- Create new users and assign them to scoped roles
- Get data from any reports to build custom dashboard in Excel, Google Data Studio or any BI tools
- Create new Destinations - or delete them - with a few lines of code
- Configure, disable, or view Sources and manage connected Destinations
- Get a complete view of all the Sources and Destinations
- Query Event Delivery metrics to build custom dashboards and alerts to monitor delivery of your events to destinations
The Config API is a set of REST services under api.commander1.com, you can download the openAPI specification or read the API documentation here.
To use config API, you will need an access_token. Please ask it to your account manager.